Simplified pricing and User Experience
Modified on: Sun, 9 Oct, 2016 at 6:23 PM
Recent changes to simplify the e-shop designer user experience.
- There is now just one way to buy a theme, unlocking the free theme restrictions.
For £14 (€20, $22) you get one month to save up to 10 theme variations.
The payment includes 2 years CDN hosting and use of the full Tweak service to easily make further modifications to your themes.
No more Tweak subscriptions. Tweak is now free for 2 years with any theme you buy. £10 (€14, $16) to use full Tweak service for 2 years without buying a theme.
- New "Manage" page lists all your saved themes and tweaks. Easily rename or delete themes and get their CSS.
Manage up to 25 free themes from a selection of over 500 variations.
Buy and manage an unlimited number of themes from a selection of over 400,000 variations.
- The new Ecwid Theme Designer App for paid Ecwid accounts integrates e-shop designer into Ecwid control panel where you can manage all your themes and tweaks.
Easily activate any of your themes or tweaks on your store without copying CSS around.
- Just £3 (€4, $5) to extend CDN hosting for another 2 years
- All users who had active paid themes before the changes will be given 2 years CDN hosting and use of the full Tweak service.
- All users with active Tweak subscriptions before the changes will be given 2 years full Tweak access and refunded their subscription payments made for this year (less the new charge or £10 (€14, $16) for full Tweak access). All existing subscription plans with PayPal will be cancelled - nothing more to pay for 2 years.
- All users can now manage up to 25 free themes instead of just the most recently saved free theme.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.